The importance of Digital Marketing for Plumbers in Australia is still high. Plumbing contractors often underestimate the value of personalized design. Many online marketing companies are working for enhancement of plumbing business.
With all the trucks, slogans, fancy equipment, advertisements, and websites out there. It’s easy to forget that the most important brand asset for your company is you.
Your face (and your employees’ faces) play a huge role in website performance and local SEO.
Look for key changes in GMB management, online brand development, on-page optimization, and more. If your website has struggled to break into premium rankings, be sure to listen in.
Effective Helpful Lessons for Plumbing Professionals
- Keyword strategies must incorporate synonyms usage. Variety creates healthier optimization.
- Remember the big four: Google, BBB, Facebook, & Yelp. You need reviews from all of them.
- Continue to monitor your GMB account, including your Q&A section in the Knowledge Graph.
- Keyword optimization and mobile-friendly optimization are basic essentials.
Digital Marketing for Plumbers of Australia in 2020
There are more than 247,000 searches every month for plumbers in the Australia according to Google’s keyword planner.
Conservatively speaking, that’s just shy of 3 million searches a year from people looking for a plumber.
And that doesn’t even include any related searches like, “plumber near me,” “24/7 plumbing company,” or others.
If you are running a plumbing marketing company then SEO and digital marketing companies both are important.
How to grow a plumbing business
For this SEO to PPC, directory listings, social media, email marketing, and more, need to be cover if you are going to giving service for a plumber.
Internet Marketing for Plumbers: How & Where to Start?
In the year 2020, plumbing companies have more plumbing digital marketing opportunities than ever before. And navigating which strategies will have the most significant impact on your business this year can be difficult to navigate.
Some popular digital marketing services for plumbers include:
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (“paid to advertise ”PPC”)
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
1. Start with your Plumbing website.
Make Your Plumbing Website Fast, SSL Enable, Shema Optimized, Frictionless, and Mobile Responsive & Friendly.
Mobile devices now drive over 72% of web traffic and account for nearly 2 out every 3 minutes spent online.
Your website is usually the first interaction people have with your company. And it should serve as your 24/7 online sales representative. However, it’s not enough to simply have a website. It needs to be:
Frictionless: customers should be able to get what they need from your website in one click and one second, that means helpful shortcuts, clear navigation, and plumbing content that anticipates their needs.
Fast: plumbing visiting customers expect your website to load in under three seconds.
Mobile Responsive & friendly: 64% of online searches for plumbing services happen on a mobile device. While three years ago a plumbing company could get by without a click-to-call button on their home page. Now it’s standard meaning you need to have a mobile-first mindset.
It also needs to be properly coded for SEO, which means adding metadata like optimized images, schema, and title and meta tags.
These must be the features of any plumbing website as websites play vital role in Digital Marketing.
5 EASY WAYS TO MAKE YOUR WEBSITE BETTER
- Ask your webmaster to install plumber schema
- Make it mobile-friendly, or at least responsive
- Add click-to-call or chat features
- Check your mobile website speed here, (gtmatix.com) and give the results to your webmaster to fix
- Create page “about us” content for a digital marketing company or digital marketing about us content
2. Invest in SEO for Plumbers
One of the best ways to get plumbing leads is through search engine optimization and local seo.
If you’re reading this you’re probably a plumber looking for useful tips to enhance your website performance.
The first priority after creating a lead-generating website is making it visible online with SEO (search engine optimization).
Which is the process of making your web pages show up higher in the search results page? SEO(Search engine optimization) for plumbers should be your top priority after your website. Because SEO is a long-term marketing investment and takes time to see results.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 47% of people click on one of the first three listings in the search results page (Source)
- Competitors already invest in SEO, so they have a head start on you
- Competition on search engines for plumbers is high. So, getting started now positions your company the best on search results in the future
- 98% of consumers go online to find and research local products and services. This is the actual online marketing website that lists data.
3 FAST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR PLUMBING SEO RESULTS
- Claim & professionally optimize your Google My Business page
- Optimize your plumbing website content for your local service area
- Get reviews on Google My Business and other online platforms
3. Pay Per Click Advertising for Immediate Plumbing Leads
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled with relevance and visibility. Traditional plumber advertising interrupts people.
Pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively searching for your services.
How to advertise as a plumber?
Best way to get plumbing leads and Wondering how to get plumbing leads NOW?
Pay per click advertising (PPC) allows plumbers anywhere to immediately be found on the first page of Google, delivering quick results in the process.
How it works is you sign up to become a verified, Google-Guaranteed contractor, and you receive leads by a phone call. One thing that makes this better than most other pay-per-lead platforms is that with Google’s Local Services you only pay for verified leads.
There are different types of PPC ads, and if you want the best advertising for plumbers you should take advantage of Google’s Local Services ad program. These ads are pay-per-lead (meaning you only pay when someone calls you) and show up at the very top of the search results page.
Local SEO to Dominate Your Market
The Google local pack appears in the top spot in 94% of searches with local intent.
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website to maximize your search visibility.
As part of your business plumber digital marketing campaign, you can optimize your website by:
- Effectively Claiming and optimizing your Google My Business page.
- Optimizing heading tags on every web page ( H2s, H3s, etc.) for local search.
- Optimizing metadata (title tags, meta descriptions) for local search
- Adding business Schema markup to your website.
- Claiming and optimizing your business’s online directory profiles.
- Super pages
- Yellow pages
- Yahoo Local
- Optimizing your website content for local search
HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR PLUMBING COMPANY’S GOOGLE MY BUSINESS PROFILE
- Make sure all business locations accounted for with connected GMB pages
- Have a consistent NAP (name-address-phone number)
- Add your business’s categories
- Add your business’s description
- Keep updated content
- If your purpose is offer to online booking, must add the “Plumber Booking Button” feature
- Post regularly
- Have a large number of 4 and 5-star reviews
4. Get Benefits of Social Media for Plumbers
ENGAGE WITH MORE PLUMBING CUSTOMERS AND DIFFERENTIATE YOUR BRAND
Whether you like it or not, social media is growing at a rapid pace and playing an increasingly important role in how businesses interact with customers. Social media itself allows you to spread & expand the reach of your company and improves the overall performance of your plumber digital marketing campaign.
Setup your social media profiles on these platforms:
- Facebook(plumbing ads for facebook)
- Google My Business
Incorporate social media into your business operations:
- Email signatures
- Website footer
- Marketing materials
- Business cards
5. Video Plumber Marketing into Your Plumber Digital Marketing Campaign
VIDEO MARKETING FOR PLUMBERS BOOSTS PROPERLY SEO & BUILDS YOU AS THE AUTHORITY IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
One-third of online activity is spent watching a video, and home service companies are taking note. Every plumbing contractor should invest in at least 2 videos for their website.
So, if you have the resources, invest in a video marketing campaign. Once time you will create videos and spread everywhere. As part of your plumber digital marketing strategy business, video marketing can:
- Convey your competitive differentiators to website visitors
- Also Increase engagement with your website
- Give your brand a personality
VIDEO MARKETING TIPS FOR PLUMBERS
- Use videos on blogs – Surprisingly, blog posts with videos attract three times as many inbound links as posts without video. Further enhancing the SEO value of your plumbing company’s website.
- Keep your videos under two minutes – Basically, videos under two minutes get more engagement with visitors. And also the longer your video is, the fewer people will watch it.
- Add videos wherever relevant – Having a video on a landing page also makes it 53% and more likely to show up on page 1 of search rankings.
- Put videos on service pages – Video on landing pages also can increase conversions by 80% or more. What’s even better is that websites with video have a 2.1% higher conversion rate than those without video.
6. Email Marketing for Plumbers
Email marketing for plumbers nurtures unclosed prospects & also keeps you in touch with previous customers.
Wondering how to get plumbing customers? Well, have you ever tried tapping your existing customer base?
Moreover, staying in front of prospects and existing clients should be a top priority for plumbers. Also, making email marketing an essential part of your plumber digital marketing campaign.
Include email marketing into your plumbing marketing plan:
- Improve your brand awareness
- Keep you in touch with your customers
- Generate more sales by including specials, coupons, and rebates
Get More Online Reviews to Increase Plumbing Contracts
DISTINGUISH YOUR BUSINESS FROM OTHER PLUMBERS WITH 5-STAR REVIEWS
Surprisingly, 95% of consumers read online business reviews, and 85% trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
Want to get more plumbing contracts? Invest in generating and promoting 5-star reviews. 88% of customers read online reviews & trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
Additionally, 56% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews, making reviews the new word-of-mouth referrals.
Pro Tips: must-read plumbing blog topics, plumbing news articles then you will find interesting plumbing articles.
Plumbing SEO changes year after year. Actually the industry shifts so much, we go to conferences to stay on top of all the latest news and practices.
There are also several different things that you can do to optimize your search rankings. For instance, you can be ranked for those valuable “digital marketing companies near me” searches.
This is a surprising number of users that might have been unaccounted for previously.
But now, you can make your business one of the focal points for those local “seo and digital marketing companies near me or plumber near me” searches for plumbers in a given area.
When you do this, you make your information more visible to potential users. And make your business visible to those potential users.
The name of the game to grow your business online is to make sure that you are also easy to find for any potential customers.
They might not know exactly what they are looking for but when your information is accurate and your website is optimized. It gives them a clear and present option to choose from.
So, Join all of that with positive reviews that your company has received. You can help take some of the guesswork out of finding a company for those potential customers.
Its drive potential leads to your company in ways that you may not have previously experienced before optimizing your search results.
Digital Marketing Nation Who We Are: SEO Agency
Contact us, we have the best team of plumbing marketing experts who provide plumbing marketing plan.
We also develop company websites. Furthermore, we will give you a digital marketing website design along with the best advertising for plumbers.
Definitely, its help to how to get plumbing customers. Our digital marketing agency services are best for your plumbing business strategy.